Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ben is old.

Title: 'Nuff said


Thanks for visiting my blog! As a reward you get to see a candid shot!




Any questions? Good lah! NaDH


This is PURE COINCIDENCE. RAWR!


Qwantz comic for SECOND FEBWUAWY 2009
Dinosaur comic is dinosaur.

Link placed to avoid lawsuits: www.qwantz.com

For the more blur ppl here, febwuawy 2nd is the day i celebrate myself for reasons I'm not very sure of. Something about birthing or what, i dunno lol. But this year was special. I had a proper celebration with my friends.
Last year, i spent febwuawy 2nd as mentor time with someone in church.
Last last year, i had training in East Coast Park, afterwhich i went to the police station to report my lost wallet and IC. Only the policeman knew it was my bday lol
Last last last year i had training too. I narrowly escaped tao pok from my rowdy seniors. I had dinner with family at Pasta Fresca (lol pasta again??? did someone mentioned copypasta?). My childhood favourite restaurant now sucks.


So when ppl suggested that I actually celebrated my birthday with friends, it caught me off-guard. I got a lil' shy (lol Royston). I don't really celebrate febwuawy 2nd. I thinks its abit... narcisstic. So i got a little apprehensive when I was asked where i would like to go.

Timbre.

But that was out of the question (hopefully I'll go there TODAY haha), so i thought about something cheap for my friends but not too cheap. Pastamania was it.

Thanks Jason, Jian Le, Jolene, Kat, Lynette, Royston and Wyman (no way is this in any particular order. Look carefully. Nope, totally random), for coming down for dinner with me. Thanks to the rest of my classmates who wished me a happy febwuawy 2nd too. Thanks to those who smsed me. And thanks to those who wrote on my wall.
MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO WROTE ON MY TAG BOARD. YES MANY PPL TAGGED ME!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL. get the bloody hint :)

Oscar speech aside, lets get into the pictures:





Thanks for the cake guys. You guys rock.

When i went back home, theres moar!



Near PoPo's (Grandma's) nursing home, theres a donut shop called Donut Factory. My parents went for their regular visit to her, and decided to buy some donuts for me haha. How thoughtful of them. :)


This poor donut was never seen again


Once again thanks everyone who wished me a happy Febwuawy 2nd! It might be a small gesture, but I really appreciate it!


Timbre!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully i can go

No comments: