Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Google Image Search Meme

Way before i even thought of creating a blog, i saw this on LZ's and Andrew's and enjoyed this meme which they posted. My turn! BTW I copied the urls, so if you get any error messages in place of the picture its probably the source site's fault, not mine.

The rules:
1) Answer questions and type into google image search
2) Post any picture from first results page or Post the first picture that comes up.


1 - Age at Next Birthday: 18




haha lol

2 - A Place I'd Like to Travel: Kenya



elephants are sexy

3 - My Favourite Place: Alone in my own little world*



*BUT NOT looking at little girls as this pic might suggest!!!!! NO WAY

4 - My Favourite Objects: Electric guitar


Yes it looks cool but is it playable? Strings look intact, so its more like an autoharp. Coincidentally, my guit is a squire


5 - My Favourite Food: Chocolate



Damn these looks good

6 - My Favourite Animal: Dogs



Psychic Dawggie is reading your thoughts
Thank you Rolf Hickler, whoever you are

7 - Your Favourite Colour: Black



Hei Hei De

8 - The Town Where I Was Born: Singapore!



This picture's really nice. Makes me think of how i always zoom past the city and take for granted the beauty and coolness of it.

9 - The Town Where I Live Now: Kebangan.
Boring rich man town

As i predicted, Kebangan is so boring and insignificant that i can't find any proper pic of on google. So i took this one instead. Somewhere within the globe is kebangan. Find it yourself.

10 - Name of a Past Pet : ND

My past dog named N.D. ran away. Maybe that son of a bitch went to North Dakota?

11 - First Name of a Past Love: Rugby
(sorry to dissapoint ppl who want to find out my dark love secrets. All i can say is: :p)...


...instead, i decided to make it up to you guys by posting a picture of naked ppl streaking down what is supposedly a rugby field. Don't get horny now

12 - My Best Friend's Nickname: The Messiah (real name Jesus).
Yes cliche answer i know. Sorry


The Mormon Tabernacle Choir? Its a huuuuuuuuuuuuge choir which believes that a Jewish Civilisation lived in North America way before the current Americans did.... so weird....
Nightpro Symphony Orchestra sounds like a prog rock band. Who knew Mormons were so hip?

133 - My Screen Name / Nickname: ummmmm.... srv_at_heart??????




woot Stevie Ray Vaughan. Guitar legend which left the world too early

14 - My First Name: Ben



No prizes for guessing this Ben's surname

15 - My Middle Name : Yong Quan

Like... wtf???????

16 - My Surname: Leong



Psychic Liang Qing Ru controls your thoughts: yOU mUST bUY iMPACT rED aPPLE nOW.
Jason must be so proud.

17 - Bad Habit of Mine: Come late for school

To Ben, there is.
Thanks Rod Maclean, whoever you are


18- My First Job: Ball-picker/ Ball boy




I got dengue after my first paid "job" day of picking rugby balls. o.o

19 - My Grandmother's Name: Rosie


Sometimes i think of Mama and wonder if shes fine. But after that think about my dementia stricken Po Po, and know that Mama is way better off then her. *start emoing*
Thanks Maurice Sendak, whoever you are

20 - My College Polytechnic Major course: Biomedical Informatics & Engineering



Too tired to add comment

This meme took muuuuuuch longer than i thought....

If u've seen my past posts u would know that this is gonna be a photo/picture heavy blog. Thats why I'm looking for a blogskin thats simple, has no navigation, and is picture friendly (i.e. Big space for posts). Something like this current template, but not so plain. Anyone can recommend anything? ... Thanks

No comments: