Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rant!

Changed my blog template. haha. I would get a proper skin if i wasn't so lazy
Keeping with the tradition of everyone else's blog, i shall post angsty stuff. wee

Theres alot going on with the world. 120+ people killed in terrorist attacks in Mumbai (woke up to see the news. Made me really depressed), with terrorists still holding hostages. Over-democracy in Thailand. Global warming. Widespread poverty. Corrupted governments. Genocide.

Yet im bogged down by much smaller situations. Seems like a waste of time and energy to me.

Come on, friends. Get a grip!
Stop the hatred.


I don't want to take sides.
I liked the status quo, even if it aint perfect.
I still don't know the whole damn story. Everythings so complicated, its worse than a bad channel 8 drama. Let me try to be polite here. What the hell is going on?
Maybe i shouldn't know.
Somehow burying my head in the sand like an ostrich seems wiser. It doesn't seem right. Is there anything i can do other than pray?

uuuuuuuuugh can't even rant properlly. Im not that kind of person
I'm not even directly involved in anything. It just understanding things that sucks my blood.

Come on friends. Get a grip!
Stop the hatred.

"But I think it's about forgiveness, forgiveness, even if you don't love me anymore"
-Don Henley

Shit happens. Get over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben Ben~Where's ur tagbox?!