Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meme

Ok its about time i went to sleep but editing new blog carried me away. Lets do a meme


Random Joy


1. Do you make an effort not to step on cracks?

I actually make an effort to step on them!

2. When was the last time you got caught in the rain?

Last month on my way to work. Just a drizzle

3. What was the last movie you saw?

Madagascar. I like to mooove it mooove it!!!!

4. What would you say is the nerdiest thing about you?

I love comics. The daily newspaper kind. I such a comic fanboy i actually go to libraries and borrow em'. My favourites are Mutts, The Far Side, Get Fuzzy and the webcomic Sinfest.

5. You work on a large cruise ship. There an explosion in the engine room and the ship is sinking. There is only enough room for 30 people in the rescue boat and including you there are 31. You are the only person capable of driving the boat, and the people are demanding you choose the one who stays behind. Time is running out. How do you pick the person who you will leave to die?

Teach someone to drive the boat (should be simple. I mean, its a freaking boat, not a plane!), then jump off and sacrifice myself. Hopefully i can swim to shore.

But if you think about it, it should be possible to squeeze one more person. This question FAIL

No comments: