Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Pictures of the Day

Yes, its another instalment of RPoD. Applause pls.

At this rate, im gonna set up a flickr/photobucket account. I got lots of pictures and its a waste to let them rot in my hard drive.



I noticed to pic i put in the previous post wasnt clear enough to show my handsome face uglified with marker drawings, so i put in another 1 :p... haha once again thanks Pei Shan and Reuben



Wyman working his magic hands on the BBQ... BIE camp


Yes grass.... you see it everyday, but you never notice them. How about THIS close???? Too close for ya???? Then look away! Looooooooook awaaaaaaaay!!!



Hungry Ghost Festival... i guess you already knew that. I love the symmetry and the two tone colour of the tent.

Zhong Yun Jie (thats correct right? Sorry i speak poor Chinese) has alot of photo opportunites. I only managed to shoot abit this year. Waiting for next year. (Is it morbid to say i'm looking forward to the seventh month??? Im creeeeeepy....)



Meow. Hee hee. Guess this is one cat whos not interested in his/her fish. I have WAY TOO MANY pictures of cats. I guess they are too easy to photograph. Lazy bums. I like shooting animals (using a camera, animal lovers!), but so far all i get is birds and cats.... bleh

No comments: