Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY

Here is a picture of the one watermelon survivor with my family.



And this is the resilient produce being slaughtered for our pleasure at my grandma's place with the whole bunch of my father's side. By some miracle they are all in Singapore, and we could have a nice reunion together.

What a fool that this one chose to live. He should have learn about the others of his kind. He will pay.

Die fool.




The ritual sacrifice begins




It was a necessary death



All cut nicely



Om nom nom. That's my aunt btw.




The bloody carnage after it was all over.

The watermelon turned out to be a success. Yeah, only one survived, and it was pretty small, but you got to hand it to my dad, a first time watermelon-farmer. It was really sweet and delicious! He better grow more lol


And after what seems like eternity, i got to meet my cousins from my mum side this time! Alwight.



Long overdue reunion.



Glad to see that the 2 twins are as retarded and ever. Now with ang moh accent spewing internet memes all over. ( ai herd dei liek mudkip)



And just to piss her off, heres an unglam pic of April. ^^

Happy New Year all!

No comments: