Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 start game + badly drawn comics is badly drawn



Can't read my handwriting? Dun worry, improving it one of my resolutions. So for now:

As we celebrate the coming of the new year
With much merriment and festive cheer
Lets not forget the people who can't do so

For they are in need and full of woe

We might think we had a bad year
With so much stress and so much to fear
But can we relate to the poor child
Who have nothing to eat, not even for awhile?

There's poverty and injustice, genocide and war
And many things that never happened before
Some (people) may not make it past midnight

Never to see the new year, never to see the light

We have so many wants and complains

We look back by counting our losses and gains
But sometimes we are truly blessed
We can live well and we have the best

Why don't we all make a new resolution
To do something for the world and be part of the solution


So lets say a prayer for the year ahead
For those are in need,
For those who are afraid.

Delay posting due to irritating scanner issues. Anyone knows why my com cannot detect my canon mp160? it was working fine in the same com last time.


30 hours in a nutshell, 31st Dec - 1st Jan

-Fast day at school. We need more of those

Ajisen Ramen with Roy, Reub, Jason and Charlie. Ajisen Ramen still fail.

Made a full of myself with my own unique style of Para-Para. Everytime i play para para with my friends, its for the sole purpose of entertaining them. I mean, look at the real paratards. pffft. boring. They just stay rooted to the ground, stone-faced, swinging their wrists as if they're in a trance. YES YOU ROYSTON! >:D

They forgot the simple but effective para skill: Legs!

If only they had, like, normal songs, and not the japanese techno crap. Micheal Jackson Revolution anyone? Or Riverdance Riverdance Revolution: Beats of Ireland

Went home, ran, ran back home, ate steamboat dinner with whats left of my mothers' side of the family in Singapore minus ah foo and popo.

Steamboat at Golden Mile has been there since Biblical times.

Talking about Biblical times, i decided to count down the year the guai hai zi way: Church.

Crybaby room aka overflow room aka Praise Gallery fail.
PKM's sermons as simple yet effective as ever. IMMEDIATELY!!!!

All nighter at Liang Zhi's house. First time playing mah jong in real life. I WON A GAME!!!! 2nd game some more leh. Abit unfair, cause those who were not playing helped me alot. Lol i must have pissed offthe rest (Jacko, Sheldon, Sam) by being so blur and asking so many questions, when actually i already know how to play. PONG AH!!!!!
Shlosed folks. No offecne to a bit bossy sloshed girl :x

It might be big, but its $1.50

Lead guys to eat prata near my house (Kelyn's and Racheal's suggestion) Everyone was too sloshed or full to eat, and for the first time in my life i struggled with only 2 roti teluar.

Androo, Ed, Ken and Leon came down to my house to borrow DVDs and try tonelab.

That is all.

January 2nd.

Dad woke me up very early today. I took bus 24. I thought it would go to bedok reservoir but thats 28. When i realised it didn't i thought it would go tampines. Ended up in Changi Airport. X/
When i finally reached TP I suddenly needed to shit. That wasted 10 mins.

So i came to school like 1 hour 15 min late.

Played damn fun childish games with friends. Thanks roo(ben) for teaching us these games.

Then we had Lgeeeeeeee.... quite bittersweet to end off studying Daniel with so little ppl. :/

.

No comments: