Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'll make it a point to try to update this rusting site more regularly... But I just don't know how to express stuff through the form of a written blog anymore. It ain't me.

Instead I'll post random stuff here.

I just wish all my exams and projects will be smooth and pass quickly. I'm not aiming for good grades anymore. Forget it. I'm aiming for "can understand the questions" at this point of time. I have always scraped through poly exams, by a few marks or two, and i guess this one will be no different. Except theres a chance of not even being close to "scrapping" pass it liao...

I just want to apologize to my MP partner. My gpa is gonna pull our chances of getting the choice we want.

Ah. Screw it. Gonna read other ppl's blog, and try abit of bioinfo, and go to sleep.

No comments: