Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So many ideas, but none of them regarding studies. Also, Zeninhisben!!!!!.... is still postponed.

The past few days, I think i bumped my head on something, and suddenly I got a EPIC RUSH OF CREATIVITY into my tiny cerebal cortex. I can't stop daydreaming of stuff, making up weird ideas, and worse, I am sleeping less. Even worse, NONE of this creativity is being channeled into my studies.

THE WORST: I got no time to put this creativity into use, as I gotta study, and ironically need to block out the ideas. The only time these torrent of craziness is jotted down is during boring lectures, where I quickly sketch and write these down, at the expense of attention to the overworked lecturers.

Ugh.

Hopefully I can keep this slightly unnecessary "creativity" on hold until I complete my exams...

You know why???

BECAUSE IF THEZENOFBEN DON'T OPEN WITH +/- 5 DAYS AFTER THE LAST PAPER, YOU CAN CONSIDER IT PERMANENTLY POSTPONED.

I can't procrastinate anymore. I set an actual dateline liao. I'm meant for more than what I'm going through now.

This kinda shows how I'm feeling right now


Exams, be merciful on me.

Stick with me baby.

PS: Isnt the beninhisden dog cute? His name is Dawg, he just met you, and he loves you!

PS PS: He has a tabbycat friend name Katt.

PS PS PS: This Katt has no relation to Katherine Ong at all, although they are of the same feline phenotype, and I knew Katt since before I joined poly. I think. Or even before I knew Kat.

PS PS PS PS: Pang Sai.

No comments: