Friday, January 1, 2010

Anticlimatic New Year!!!

I was taking a bath, then suddenly I heard loud screaming from my neighbours, shouting "HAPPY NEW YEAR!". While i was bathing. While everyone is partying and getting all high and rowdy, I spent my first new year minute in the shower. Talk about exciting.

Anyway I was practicing songs for tomorrow's lg meet up, when a tiny baby lizard came onto my wall! Awesome cute! It was on my encouragement cards, and i quickly took pictures, scaring the poor creature. It ran away from my desk as this evil looking guy from above kept approaching him with a shiny looking machine, jumping onto "The Roald Dahl Omnibus", and later to the Bible. Actually... this post is useless without pics! I'll post some pictures of the cute little fella soon.

Yes, its new year and i begin by showering, realising how tone-deaf i am singing Stereophonics' Rewind (its a song for the meet up, but don't tell them!), and taking pictures of lizards. I'm a cool kind of guy.

Oh, Happy New Year

No comments: