Saturday, May 2, 2009

Intaj Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneoneunounounouno一一一一一一一一一一一一satusatusatusatu!


India looks like the Middle East


Yay Trackers group Intaj reunion woohoo.

During the post o-level to pre-poly period, I was in a discipleship programme called Trackers, and I was in the team that went to India, and we called ourselves Intaj. I think I was the one who came up with the name... dunno lah. so long ago.

Every once in a while (2-3 times a year???) we meet up to catch up, eat stuff and insult each other.

Yay photo:





Poor Michele and I got the brunt of the teasing. They keep trying to matchmake the two of us, until we relented and officially become a couple around 9pm.

However around 12am, we felt a little sorry for Eugene, who was depressed over his "scandal" and jealous of us, so we broke up for his sake. For some reason the next day around noon, the two of us (Michele, not Eugene) reconcilled after the cruel heartbreak, so the status of our relationship now is still "Platonic Friends", just to make things clear for those who saw weird stuff on my facebook wall.


Scandals aside, we had a good time. Eugene asked me to open up the house for this gathering. I'm not a very hospitable person, but since I live near the MRT i might as well do so. All the previous gatherings were i n the far west anyway, so its only fair for the PMC people (except Vic who stay in Narnia) that we have it at the east for a change.


Tappenyaki is supposed to be harmless, but not when you put wasabi and Tobasco on the hot plate. My living room fogged up like a freaking mosquito-culling exercise. And my dad is freaked out that Eugene used up half of the big Tobasco bottle for all his food.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the food. Big thanks to my parents who did all the work buying the food and preparing the ingredients while I slack.
PROTIP: Tobasco + prawn + hot plate = awesome!


We had sharing! Stuff shared a little P & C, so obviously I won't publicize them here. But I'm glad all of us have made some "progress" in our lives and are more postive after the last meeting. The last session was so emo even PKM's wife commented that "our lives are hard."


To me, it seems like Intaj has turned from a mission trip group has turned into a irregular accountability group, or more accurately a quartenary cell group. Interesting.


We havn't met since last year, but i personally feel that we are as close as a "clique" every time we meet. I hope we can continue to meet like this, and don't get too "bored" of doing it. Its so refreshing to have a fellowship and sharing time with the people you have worked so hard with together to take the journey of faith into a strange faraway land, hoping to bless the lives of the people there (but always the case, its THEM blessing us lol). For many, including me, this is our first mission trip, and with people from different churches, so its a special bond that we all share together.

After that, only the PMC people stayed over (WTF!? Some more two of you live in the east). That is, Eugene, Michele (stop bullying her lah) and Victoria. We went to Hotel 81.Scandalous picture will be posted when I get it.



Not comfortable enough, so we explored neighbourhood, remiscned over made-in-India videos, watched some Korean shows (Fact, all Korean guys have the same vocal coach, songwriters, fashioin stylist, dance teacher and more importantly, plastic surgeon). We did try to sleep.

This is the first time, aside from my cousin, that I have invited people to stay over at my place. I should be a little more hospitable and organize more lol.

I need to sleep. gtg bb

No comments: