Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Switchfoot Live videos + New facebook photo album + New music albums



New Facebook photo album. Moar albums to come! Click this! CLICK IT NAO!


Thank God for holidays! I've got time to upload stuff now.

I finally found a way to upload my Switchfoot videos to youtube. I had to do some stupid tweaking.
Its going on facebook now.

This is Awakening.




Sorry for the bad camera handling. I was new with the camera, and didn't really know how to take videos properlly. I learnt from my mistakes, my future videos doesn't have so much movement and irratic zooming.

But at least it isn't too shaky. Look at the idiot in front waving his hands to the rhythmn WHILE VIDEOING THE BAND. Dumbass.

Jon Foreman solo playing 24.






I wanna watch Switchfoot again!

================================================================================



I've finally brought Rise Against's Appeal To Reason. I also wanted to get the Black Keys' Attack And Release, but they sold out, so i got the nearest thing I saw: Black Stone Cherry's Folklore and Superstition.

Both are Hard Rockin'.

Rise Against is recommended for the rebel in you. Also recommended for the part in your heart that gives a damn about the world.

Black Stone Cherry takes away the "classic rock" and adds the "metal" in Southern Rock (What's ts southern rock? Rock coming from the Southern part of America. D'uh) . To describe them, they are like Lynyrd Skynyrd (the one that wrote Sweet Home Alabama) or maybe Allman Brothers Band (you probably never heard of them). Except they drank alot of moonshine, used heavy metal licks and screamed their lungs out.

Neither are mainstream/pop nonsense.

No comments: