Sunday, December 6, 2009

EPIC WEBCOMIC FANART HOLY SHIT

I just did the most epic fan-art that I have ever done! Ok, my only fan-art I ever done... But still EFFING EPIC HELL YEAH!

I did it hoping to win a t-shirt and stuff. And to kickstart my artistic career.

The webcomic is bearvszombies It has zombies and bears. Bears that talk. And are awesome. Talking animals too. And lots of undead celebrities.

Anyway heres THE EFFING SWEET PIECE OF ART WORK OH MY GOODNESS COWER IN FEAR YOU MORTALS

(sorry, having the case of finished-artwork-ego)



ITS TOO AWESOME OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT YOU

Really, sorry.

Anyway, thanks to my bro's girlfriend, who taught me gimp (even though she also use for first time), and Christie Tseng from deviantart who allowed me to use the background.

Awesome.

No comments: