Wednesday, July 22, 2009

upcoming changes in every dang thing

im in your netfund lab, not doing your lab work....

Firstly i would like to say i really dislike netfund, to the point that i find it the most boring subject i have taken in poly. Its not because its hard or what, its reeeeeeeeeally dry. If I wanted to learn how to set up a LAN shop, I would have joined IT. Thats what i keep telling ppl.

Anyway I want to make changes. Firstly in this blog.

I want to start updating regularly again. Sorry for the 1 month lapse of updates. I would like to start by redesigning the whole thing. Either change the skin or make my own (don't know how, can ask ppl). I would give the cute dog a break from screaming "BEN IN HIS DEN!" everytimesomeone comes here (which is like once every year). He'll be relegated into a smaller role, with hopefully some new "artwork".

Next, I want to make changes in my studies. I have to start nao. No more procastination/.

I also want to honour my commitment to not sleep past 2 o' clock, and come to school on time for a change.

That would be all. Too much change is bad. Even Obama takes his Change pledge slow, so i better do that too.

I'm going through changes. - Ozzy Osbourne

No comments: